This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures to make the terms of this policy binding.
“Personal Information” is defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”) to mean any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
The information about the Users as collected by Company is: (a) information supplied by Users and (b) information automatically tracked while navigation (Information).
By using Company's Website or its services, you consent to collection, storage, and use of the Personal Information you provide (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the services that we offer.
To avail certain sites/ services on our Websites, Users may be required to provide certain information for the registration process that may include but not limited to :- a) your name; b) email address; c) sex; d) age; e) PIN code; f) credit card or debit card details; g) medical records and history; h) sexual orientation; i) biometric information; j) password etc.; and / or your occupation, interests, and the like.
Company presumes adequate and lawful parental consent in case the Personal Information is shared by a User under the age of 18 years.
The information as supplied by the Users enables us to improve our Website and provide you the most user-friendly experience. All required information is service dependent and Company may use the above said User information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services.
Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005, any rules made there under or any other law for the time being in force.
The primary reason for gathering information is to improve our products, deals, services, website content and navigation.
To improve the responsiveness for our Users, we may use "cookies", or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each User a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the User's individual interests using the identified computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only Personal Information a cookie can contain is information you supply. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control. We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us via Website, application or service though your computer/laptop/netbook or mobile/tablet/pad/handheld device etc.
If a User opts out using the Ads Settings, the unique Double Click cookie ID on the User's browser is overwritten with the phrase "OPT_OUT". Because there is no longer a unique cookie ID, the opt-out cookie can't be associated with a particular browser.
Log File Information
We automatically collect limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet, mobile number, including your IP address, when you visit our Website, application or service. Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data -- such as the pages you view. We automatically receive and log information from your browser, including your IP address, your computer's name, your operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed and connection speed. We may also collect log information from your device, including your location, IP address, your device's name, device's serial number or unique identification number (e.g. UDiD on your iOS device), your device operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed, and connection speed etc.
Information from other Sources
Demographic and purchase information:
We may reference other sources of demographic and other information in order to provide you with more targeted communications and promotions. We use Google Analytics, among others, to track the User behaviour on our Website. Google Analytics specifically has been enable to support display advertising towards helping us gain understanding of our Users' Demographics and Interests. The reports are anonymous and cannot be associated with any individual personally identifiable information that you may have shared with us. If you don't want Analytics to be used in your browser, you can install the Google Analytics browser add-on.
Company may share the sensitive Personal Information to any third party/Service Provider/Alliance Partner without obtaining the prior consent of the User in the following limited circumstances:||
- a) When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms and Conditions; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
- c) Company may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when the User’s visits the Website. These companies may use Personal Information about the User’s visit to the Website and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to the User.
- d) Company shall transfer information about the User in case Company is acquired by or merged with another company.
- e) Company may share the personal information with the Service Provider, in case the User shows interest in applying for User. Accessing and Updating Personal Information
When you use Company's Websites, we make good faith efforts to provide you, as and when requested by you, with access to your Personal Information and shall further ensure that any Personal Information or sensitive personal data or information found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected or amended as feasible, subject to any requirement for such Personal Information or sensitive personal data or information to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual Users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Because of the way we maintain certain services, after you delete your information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. The complaint should provide the following informations:-
- 1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
- 2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- 3) Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- 4) The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- 5) A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- 6) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.